Discover how to restore yourself naturally through the power of all-natural GMP compliant CBD products.
Our vision is to provide you with very affordable GMP-compliant, independent lab-certified CBD products that will help improve your quality of life.
Browse our growing selection of all-natural GMP-compliant CBD products that can help relieve anxiety and depression, promote better sleep, help with joint pain and immune function, and much much more.
Get affordable certified CBD products!
We’re committed to offering high-quality, certified CBD products for everyday people because we care about helping improve your quality of life.
Browse our growing selection of all-natural GMP-compliant CBD products.
How CBD Works In The Body
CBD offers many health benefits, including that it:
Research shows CBD has therapeutic potential for treating an anxiety disorder. Most CBD research is pre-clinical on animal models, however, there are human studies emerging.
CBD is more than 20 times stronger than NSAIDS and other anti-inflammatory drugs with research showing it can help with neuropathic and inflammatory pain. Other anti-inflammatory drugs can put you at risk by blocking the COX-1 and COX-2 receptors, however CBD doesn’t block those receptors which means it won’t put you at risk for gastrointestinal ulcers and heart attacks.
Low levels of serotonin are associated with depression. Professionals believe the benefits of CBD on depression relate to how it positively affects your brain’s ability to recognize serotonin. Using CBD doesn’t increase serotonin levels but does impact your brain’s response to the serotonin already produced by your system. One animal study in 2014 found CBD’s impact on these brain’s receptors produced antidepressant effects.
Improves Immune Function
CBD is not immunosuppressive meaning it can help treat symptoms of autoimmune disease. It does this by promoting different types of cells that regulate and control your immune system. CBD can help to boost immunity through its anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory properties.
Research shows taking 160mg of CBD helped produce longer sleep time than CBD at 25mg. Although the relationship between CBD and sleep isn’t understood well, the dosage you take does seem to play an important role in promoting better sleep.
A 2018 study found CBD helps individuals manage their symptoms of Crohn’s disease without reducing gut inflammation.
About UsNaturally Restored Inc. was founded by two friends, who over dinner were talking about joint pain and physical fitness and how they used CBD oil products to ease those pains. They brainstormed the idea and quickly realized many individuals could be helped and find relief with affordable CBD oil products. In their research, they found that many CBD oil products for sale today aren’t completely certified by independent third-party testing labs or are prohibitively expensive. Many of those who found relief with CBD realized they could not afford the products they were taking and decided they would have to continue enduring their ailment(s). Naturally Restored decided to change that. Our ownership team is comprised of a pharmacist, a chiropractor, and a manufacturing and distribution professional, all with decades of experience. Our complimentary set of core competencies is what enables Naturally Restored to bring the best and most effective products to you at the most affordable prices on the market.
Naturally Restored’s vision is to make an impact on the growing marketplace with products that are:
- GMP Compliant
- Effective for Daily Use
Our Selection of CBD Products
CBD Tablets (Supplement)
- Softgels: These are used by people who don’t like how CBD oil products taste or for those looking for a precise pre-measured dose each time. They’re easy on your tummy and simple to swallow.
- Capsules: Like soft gels, people use capsules who don’t particularly enjoy the taste of CBD oil products or are looking for an exact dose each time. These CBD capsules are also easy to swallow.
Our CBD Products Meet Authenticity Guidelines
- Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) guidelines are essential for the authenticity of our products. GMP rating is particularly difficult to meet and exceed.
- Each product that we carry either meets or exceeds today’s GMP guidelines and are made in the USA. Certifications are important because they ensure you’re receiving the safest and highest-quality products out there from credible and reputable manufacturers.
- We encourage you to do research. Non-certified product claims may not be accurate or in worst-case scenarios, they may be completely false, which could put you at risk.